- The Google Analytics Advertising Features is implemented at this website.
- We and our third-party vendors implementing the analytics use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) or other third-party identifiers together only to understand the browsing behaviour and only to improve our offering.
- You can learn and opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features we use, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means by visiting this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- We use Google remarketing to advertise online.
- We may through our third-party vendors, including Google, show ads on sites across the Internet.
- EU user consent policy applicable
Data collection and use in personalised advertising
We take user privacy very seriously. The policies below apply in addition to the standard AdWords policies for data collection and use.
We don't do following:
- Collect information related to sensitive interest categories
- Run ads that collect or contain personally identifiable information (PII), unless using an ad format provided by Google and designed for that purpose Examples: Collecting email addresses, telephone numbers or credit card numbers within the ad itself
- Imply knowledge of personally identifiable or sensitive information within the ad
- Use or associate PII with remarketing lists, cookies, data feeds or other anonymous identifiers
- Share PII with Google through remarketing tags or any product data feeds that might be associated with ads
- Send Google precise location information without first obtaining users' consent
- Use a remarketing list that targets an overly narrow or specific audience. This includes the case where combining a remarketing list with other targeting criteria (such as geographic limitations or other user segmentation) results in an ad targeted to a relatively small number of users.
- Use a remarketing list created via DoubleClick's remarketing feature (formerly known as Boomerang) or other remarketing list service for the purposes of AdWords remarketing campaigns, unless the websites and apps from which those lists were compiled meet the requirements of this policy